No time to read a long blog post? Good news! Here are five short and easy holiday reminders for your small business.
- SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS – Schedule your social media, so posts continue to go out while you’re away. I suggest at least one post a day across three or more platforms. Also, refresh your hashtags to attract new customers. Go through your hashtags and change up a few, replacing the older, outdated ones.
- MINGLE – The holidays are about community, friends, and family, so don’t forget to get out there and mingle! Take advantage of year-end parties, holiday mixers, and other social gatherings.
- HOLIDAY GREETINGS – Surprise your customers with a mailed holiday greeting. Include a special offer or discount printed on the back of your business card. This is a great way to encourage business in the coming year.
- WEBSITE TUNE-UP – Keep your website updated! Don’t forget to check for security and software updates. Double-check your contact forms, bill payment, and appointment scheduling links.
- NEWSLETTER – Make sure your newsletter goes out! Along with promoting holiday specials and wishing customers a happy holiday, don’t forget to include your holiday hours.
That’s it! Five short and easy holiday reminders to keep your customers engaged and your business thriving in the new year. Cheers!